The following terms and conditions which hereinafter referred to as User Agreement is deemed to have been read carefully & accepted by the User before usage of any services through the website https://www.travbroad.com/.
The objective of the website is solely to assist customers in exploring travel information, ascertaining and accessing availability of travel-related goods and services, making valid online or offline reservations/ bookings or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and matters incidental thereof.
1. The term “User” shall refer to the user who is browsing the site and deemed to be given his/her consent to the terms and conditions.
2. The term “Travbroad” shall refers to Travbroad Private Limited.
3. The term “Website” refers to https://www.travbroad.com/ and all or any other sub domains hosted on the same URL, owned and monitored by Travbroad and is meant for the lawful usage by the users.
4. Both User and Travbroad are individually referred to as 'Party' and collectively referred to as 'Parties' to this User Agreement.
5. Terms of Service are the detailed out terms & conditions available on the website and applicable on various services or products expedited by Travbroad. The relevant Terms of Service applicable for the given product or service as booked by the User are binding on the User and the specific terms always prevail on the generic term.
6. Eligibility-As per the laws of land a person of sound mind and who is a major can only enter into an agreement and accordingly a person of 18 years of age and possessing legal authority to enter into a contract can only be the user of the website. Any user not agreeing to any part of this user agreement must not use the service of Travbroad or access the website of Travbroad.
7. All Content present on this site as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information are exclusive properties of Travbroad.
· The software, text, graphics, video and audio used belong to Travbroad. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, uploaded, transmitted or posted in any form without prior written permission from Travbroad.
· The User agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, the User agrees NOT to:
i. Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose, and will not access or copy any information from this Site by any means without our written permission.
ii. Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation.
iii. Violate the restrictions in any exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website. The user also agrees not to deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
iv. The user also agrees not to frame/mirror or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
BOOKING, PAYMENT & CANELLATION POLICY: -
1. Travbroad reserves the right to charge fees on account of service fee, facilitation fee or convenience fee for various services provided in addition to the booking as charged by the service providers. Further Travbroad reserves the right to levy any short and excess recovery owing to any technical or other reason and on non recovery of such charges, Travbroad reserves the right to cancel the booking.
2. Being a contract of back to back nature, the User must bear the Fare difference, Increase in Government duties, taxes, levy of new taxes which affects the cost of the service.
3. The User shall be fully adhere to the laws of land and liable for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the service, as per the applicable laws of the land.
4. All payments shall be made to the current account of Travbroad through various media as specified by Government of India and in no cases Travbroad asks any payment in personal name.
5. Refunds, if any, on cancelled bookings will always be processed to the respective account or the banking instrument (credit card, wallet etc.) from which payment was made for that booking.
a. 20% of total booking amount of land package cost,
b. 50% for Cruise and Visa
c. 100% for air fare & Visa
d. 100% of all catagory of bookings at the time of booking if the tour period falls during peak seasons X-mas, winter vacation, dussehera holidays, diwali holidays and other holidays, long weekends of continuous holiday periods of 3 days and more Balance Payment for all the booking before 30 days(one month) of departure.
e. Management personnel hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services by the customer/tourist/guest due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice from tourist/guest/customer in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
1. 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
2. 45 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
3. 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
4. 07 days prior to arrival or no show: 100% of the Tour / service cost
5. FLIGHT & Cruise cancelation Policy is applicable on back to back contract basis and accordingly the cancelation policy applicable to Travbroad by the airlines or cruise liners is applicable to the ustomers of Travbroad.
6. Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
7. Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
8. Flight tickets & Cruise cancellations will follow the airlines & Cruise line company policy.
9. Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
FLIGHT TICKETS: -
Contract of Service is always between the Airline and the User and The airline tickets available through the Website are subject to the terms & conditions of the concerned airline, including but not limited to cancellation and refund policies of the specific Airline.
Travbroad being the facilitator of service and providing the platform for the hotel booking and the policies of the hotel is directly applicable on the user. Right to admission is the soe discretion of the Hotel and Travbroad has no say on the same.
USER RESPONSSIBILITY: -
1. It is hereby advised that the Users must check the explanation, depiction or description of the offered products or services, as the case may be, with utmost care before proceeding for any booking whether booked for himself or any other person. On confirmation, the User(s) agree to be bound by all the conditions as contained in booking confirmation or as laid out in the confirmed booking voucher and if booked on behalf of some other person, it shall be presumed the user(s) duly explained the terms of contract to the other person.
International bookings are subject to Visa requirements including but not limited to transit visa, OK TO BOARD which are to be obtained by the User as per the requirement of their travel bookings and the requirements of the countries the User intends to visit or transit through.
Travbroad may add, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice and the same will apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. Travbroad may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
Travbroad reserves the right to undertake any necessary action to ensure the safety and security of our systems and may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity of the User or his selection. Additional terms and conditions may apply based on the supplier of the services/ offers selected or used by the User. The User agrees to abide by these terms and conditions of the supplier regarding the availability, use of service and any other matters as is specified in every package/ offer.
Travbroad shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Travbroad shall not be held responsible for the wrongful acts of the user and the user shall be solely responsible for any breach of any country specific laws.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer:
The information, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors. Travbroad does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information, pictures or descriptions provided by the respective suppliers. In addition, Travbroad reserves the right to correct any errors on our Site.
The user releases and discharges, Travbroad, it's officers, agents and employees from any and all liabilities which he or she may sustain on account of or arising out of any tour, means of transportation or other services. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Travbroad and hence Travbroad will not be liable for the acts, errors, omissions, breaches, representations, warranties or negligence of any such suppliers or for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities etc.
Under any un exceptional circumstances like act of God, pandemic, an epidemic, labor unrest, insolvency, war business exigencies, government decisions, terrorist activity, any operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. or any other reason which are beyond the control of Travbroad and / or the Service Providers assigned by Travbroad to execute the confirmed bookings, Travbroad being the facilitator will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to the User or refund the booking amount after deducting applicable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The User agrees that Travbroad being merely a facilitator of the services and products booked, cannot be held responsible for any such Force Majeure circumstance. The User has to contact the Service Provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
The User agrees that in the event of non-confirmation of booking due to any technical reasons (like network downtime, disconnection with third party platforms such as payment gateways, banks etc.) or any other similar failures, Travbroad’s obligation shall be limited refunding the booking amount, if any, received from the customer. Such refund shall completely discharge Travbroad from all liabilities with respect to that transaction. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
In no event shall Travbroad and be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, and any other damages like damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or any other Sales Channel.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Uttar Pradesh city only.